Sunday, August 19, 2007

Neglected

This will be the new name of my blog.

I've been stressed for the past several months and my high state of anxiety has precluded the flow of creative juices. HOWEVER, my applications are out, and now there's just nothing left to do but sit and wait, plan my adventures, and write on my blog.

So, for those of you who don't know, I am living in Danbury, CT, for the month doing my medicine sub-internship. Basically, I am supposed to have the same kind of responsibility as a doctor, which is funny because I don't think real doctors try to hide from their patients and compulsively check email/facebook. I will have to work on that by next July.

In news of adventures, I told my parents over dinner yesterday that I want to go to Europe, and most likely by myself, if I can't find any travel companions. They flipped out and mentioned that I'd end up just like that girl in Aruba. My sister, who was conveniently home for the weekend, didn't help matters much. Don't young women travel to Europe all the time by themselves? Come on, people, back me up. So it looks like I will have to go on a tour, which is what I wanted to avoid altogether. bleh. If someone wants to come with me, please let me know. Most likely I will be going from the middle of March to the end of April. My must hits are Italy, Greece and France. I don't care much for the rest of Europe. I will be saving Ireland for another trip.

Okay. Enough for now. I gotta pack and head back to CT. Peace.

1 comment:

Karinina said...

a tour sounds like hell. I hate tours.