Thursday, December 21, 2006

We have decided

Farida and I, to be women of leisure. We'd like to open a brothel-minus the men, of course. That way we could lie around on velvet and eat delicious food and watch Step Up on repeat and not feel guilty or useless. Karin, Sil, Arthi - you are more than welcome to join us.

We need some financial backing, however. So we are going to fundraise in the form of a bake sale. I will be making my gingersnaps and F will make her famous "straight-from-the-box" brownies. She may also make an apple pie, depending on the altitude.

Date/Time: TBD
Location: Our Apt.

3 comments:

Karinina said...

oooh, sounds perfect.

I've been making some yummy molasses cookies. I can contribute those!

Swathi said...

why is molasses so heavenly?

Karinina said...

I don't know

but I am making more today for my party tomorrow!