Wednesday, September 12, 2007

An officer and a gentleman

I’m watching this movie right now for the first time. I cannot comprehend, for the life of me, how I have not yet seen this movie. It’s supposed to be a classic, right? There are several reasons why I am loving this movie right now.

1) Richard Gere is brutally hot.

2) Mayo is damaged goods. Translation: he is brutally hot.

3) Mayo knows how to mis-treat and then treat a woman.

4) This movie sticks to the general theme of, “hey, you NEVER know.” I like this theme because my life has become boring and predictable.

5) Men in uniforms. I think surgeons in scrubs are hotter, but this is acceptable. Beggars can’t be choosers.

6) There is some solid romance in this movie. And when I say solid, I mean like Pretty Woman solid. That Richard Gere is one hot piece of ass.

7) Mayo the wop.

8) Love lifts us up where we belong. It’s true, I suppose.

1 comment:

Karinina said...

I haven't seen that movie yet...maybe I'll watch. I think Richard Gere is kinda unattractive though, maybe that's bc he is old now.