Monday, September 03, 2007

Wish list

I was looking through the Williams-Sonoma catalogue today, and of all the wonderful things in it, I found an item I simply CANNOT live without (but most likely will have to).

What is it, you ask? WELL! This, my friends, is an embosser. There is something about this gadget (essentially a label-maker) that makes me believe that all my problems will be solved if it was in my possession. Is it as magical as I think it is, or do I have an impulse problem?

What are its uses, you ask? Well, it may be used to:

1) Emboss your name into your books (my favorite)
2) Provide a (non-tacky) return address on your envelopes
3) Make stickers to place on objects of your choosing
4) Label your jam jars (OH MY!)

There are some other uses, but you will just have to see for yourself. I can barely restrain myself as it is.

No comments: