Saturday, December 01, 2007

Mommy's back!

Wow. I really missed my mom and my brother and I'm very happy that they are back from India (with goodies). In all truth, I haven't seen Roey awake yet. The kid is seriously jet-lagged and keeps disappearing to a new bed every time he is (forcibly) woken.

I have very good news. I have just been fed dal, rice, and chutney by my mom, who for some reason felt extremely guilty for leaving me alone in the house with an empty fridge so she promptly whipped up some dinner. YUM! She never really feels guilty for not cooking so I'm not sure what gives. Dare I speculate that she missed me?? Could be.

She also brought me new accessories including evening bags and jewels. Have a look at my new bags. Aren't they beautiful?!




Well hopefully, I'll have something to wear them to in the near future (hint - if some very lucky guy needs a dinner date to a fancy party or just wants to date someone, I'm your girl).

Okay, time for a second round of dinner. Don't be jealous, just be happy for me ;0)

4 comments:

Karinina said...

I'll take you on a date if you let me carry one of those gorgeous purses!!!

Swathi said...

sweetie, you could take me to your kitchen for some ice cream and i'd let you wear one of my purses.

Karinina said...

well, our kitchen is just about done, so next time you visit we can make dinner, have a fire and eat ice cream and be super lazy and just stare at the purses.

Swathi said...

omigod. why does that sound like such an excellent plan? is it because it is???